• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

EX_CV580FR8Dawg

De Oppresso Liber
AWAC Happenings

I am just curious as to what the current status is for hiring, A/C deliveries etc. etc. and what future plans are. I'm on furlough and waiting on the whole US Customs process and that is supposed to take up to a year so I am just curious what's happening. Trying to keep all options opened. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Running a class every 2 weeks starting Sept 9th, hiring 22-54 a month, depending on delivery schedules.

Requiring all new hires to resign seniority at former carrier. looks like new hires may go into all 3 aircraft fleets. As to future plans, aircraft, etc., it changes all the time based on the mothership's needs. But everyone is feeling positive right now about the future

Good luck!

RR

Re: AWAC Happenings

EX_CV580FR8Dawg said:
I am just curious as to what the current status is for hiring, A/C deliveries etc. etc. and what future plans are. I'm on furlough and waiting on the whole US Customs process and that is supposed to take up to a year so I am just curious what's happening. Trying to keep all options opened. Thanks in advance.

38 RJ's by Feb '03 26 currently. One more 146 bought back on line to cover winter schedules with possibly an avro rj or two thrown in for good messure.

AWAC: Air Wisconsin Airlines Corporation; A--holes Without A Conscious

a.k.a.: AirWis; Air Wisconsin; Air Whiskey;

S.

Blue Cheese anyone?

"Dairyair", that is a good one. Never heard that one before. "Blue Cheese" that was the one that was being thrown around when ACA guys were talking about buying us (long time ago) (was just rumor). Also AirWilly.

Latest resources

Back