• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Awa/usairs Arbitration In !

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oooh! Oooh! I know! I know! A career at a carrier that won't be stuck with the likes of flylow22.
I remember you from the aborted U-UAL merge. Something like a '99 hire at U, right? The same flylow22 who was gloating about being able to bid the 400 immediately after the U-UAL merger was complete, right?

As for your 5+ years on furlough from U, they count as much as my 5 years of furlough at UAL. Nada. Nothing. Zip. Zilch. If you ain't on property, you might as well be a mort. It's not a difficult concept to grasp.

Yes, same guy.

Claims made to fly the 400 were in response to claims from the UAL camp for the stapler. Equally as crazy. Meant to be nothing more, nothing less.

I guess that period has become my MO on this board. It gave UAL guys something/someone to be angry as; a moving target.

No, I have not changed my screen name like most. Why?

No, I will not be back at US. At the time of my furlough, the change in occupation seemed like a bad thing. Good things have come from the change. Very good things.

I could not justify the return, fair integration or not.

I won't go into the pay/bene/QOL comparisons, not important.

Enjoy the fall out. You are all fighting over scraps and left overs of a once proud and lucrative industry.

Claims made to fly the 400 were in response to claims from the UAL camp for the stapler. Equally as crazy. Meant to be nothing more, nothing less.

I don't recall UAL guys yelling for a stapler; not saying that it didn't occur, just that I don't remember it. I do recall some U guys wanting DOH, but never saw it as a realistic outcome.
I favored relative seniority in that attempted merge and still feel that relative seniority is the least unfair solution to any mergers.

I don't recall UAL guys yelling for a stapler; not saying that it didn't occur, just that I don't remember it. I do recall some U guys wanting DOH, but never saw it as a realistic outcome.
I favored relative seniority in that attempted merge and still feel that relative seniority is the least unfair solution to any mergers.

Water under the bridge... as FOR ME is the AWA/AAA scenario.

I believe that relative seniority would have been a good place to visit, had it been consumated between AAA/UAL.

Many things said on this board are Hollywood at best and even harder to surpise one's emotion behind the words. I believe that 90% of communication occurs non verbally so FlightInfo is out as a means of effective communication.

I think that most of the ranters on here are furloughs (i.e. pilots that aren't employed at US Airways). I've interacted with several AAA pilots in the terminals and on the jumpseat. All the active guys were pretty cool to talk to. I hope I get a chance to fly with some of them.

The only people who were not cool were the furloughs. One MDA guy tried to start an arguement with me so I just said ok and walked away.

Actually many furloughed ones are on here and being quite, many active too. Though if you were able to see the active ALPA board, you'd see it as much worse than what's been posted on here......

I believe that 90% of communication occurs non verbally so FlightInfo is out as a means of effective communication.

Best "jousting" on this subject is over at USAviation. Been through 10 tubs of popcorn and 6 cases of beer (burp).

Latest resources

Back