AWA new hire class?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
RR,

Next week, and you are correct it takes up far too much time for me to argue with these non union children, most of whom must have missed the current admin policy on airline unions. Lets see just how fast they change tunes when they are told that they no longer have bargin rights in contract negotiations...

See ya on line, when I come over to that terminal.

WD.

Wrong Site?

Could have swore I went to flightinfo.com, seems like this is a CNN chat room.

hmm

acaTerry

I don't trust those people a bit.

What do you mean by that ?

Last edited:
WD,

I bet your're one of those person after 9-11 that was running you pie hole .....' I Can't Believe Bush would let this happen....He knew...He Should have done something.....Blah Blah Blah...'

Alrighty then,

This is for those who are seated in the cheap seats. Unlike yourself I am an airline pilot, and by that I mean not in the military. I support my union ALPA and I believe in the constitution. FOR THE VERY LAST TIME, THIS WAS NOT ABOUT POLITICS BUT ABOUT RUDENESS!!!!!!!!!! As for 9/11 I lost a friend and UAL pilot on the flight that went into the Trade center and no I did not pass blame even though it may have been warrented. Here's one for you, when was the last time a war, conflict or any fighting this country was involved in good for the airline industry?????????????????????????

WD

An answer to all

First, thanks to the past several of you guys for saving me some time by posting what I was going to say anyway.
Second, WD, see what happened here? You're IDIOT IN WASHINGTON remark did just what I thought it would do....and all I did was ask you to skip that kind of cheap talk.
Third, whoever asked me if I flew C141's or something. No, I was a grunt in the Marines. (all you USAF guys----loved those A10's)
Fourth, "I don't trust those people" related to the Saudi's Iraqi's, Iranians, all of them out there. Even the ones "on our side" proved disappointing. Nothing like doing all the dirty work and having to let someone else who did minimal participation come in as the heroes.
Fifth, WD...look beyond your selfish motivations. WWII was not good for the airline industry at the time. So you would rather have had us roll over and let the Axis Powers take us over so the airline industry could do better? We'd have 3 airlines to choose from, Alitalia, Japan Airlines and Lufthansa (no offense to anyone who flies for these three--just using an example). Well....
Sixth, Now can we get back to aviation?

Last edited:
Fair enough. What's this string about??

WD.

Latest resources

Back