AWA new hire class?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I recently had a letter from them and it was signed by
Tracy Takara, Manager recruitment,selection and staffing.

Wiskey Driver

Wiskey Driver
It has nothing to do with my little feelings but plenty to do with having a big mouth. Been to the desert? I have. Fought the Iraqi's? I have. Put your selfish opinion aside and look at the bigger picture. I don't trust those people a bit. Been screwed once and don't care to cut them another opportunity. Maybe your boy Gore would be doing a better job. After all, he was the yellow-belly's right hand man for 8 years.
Or maybe since you know so much about how to be president you can tell "that idiot in Washington" how to handle this. Better yet, let's just wait and see what Saddam will do next time. You are welcome to take my rifle and pack when he does.

wiskey driver

wow, I enjoyed reading that so much I had to scroll back and re-read wiskey's comments to get the full effect!!!!!

THANK YOU!!
:D

Re: Wiskey Driver

acaTerry said:
Wiskey Driver
It has nothing to do with my little feelings but plenty to do with having a big mouth. Been to the desert? I have. Fought the Iraqi's?

Listen you self rightous pompus a$$, you want to turn this into an all out personal attack you go right ahead, but you have no idea of who my boy is. I wouldn't vote for Gore any more than the IDIOT IN WASHINGTON NOW!!!!! Minimal intelligence would tell you that either way is the lesser of two evils, so what's the difference? I am happy that you are proud to have fought against a people that had absolutly nothing to do with this country. But as you know THE IDIOT IN WASHINGTON's father who is IDIOT#1 plunged us into that one setting off even more than your friend recession than YOUR BOY RONNIE that didn't break until the Clinton admin. They are looking for more dummies to head to the desert and since you are sooo proud of yourself why don't you pack up and head out, this way they can give your job to someone that's in need.

I await your response...

WD

wiskey driver, didn't I see you at a greenpeace ralley singing "we didn't start the fire?". If you are going to start insulting back to GEORGE #1 AND EVEN RONALD REAGAN, then you are in way over your head. which textbooks in 6th grade were you using when GEORGE #1 was president?

In all fairness and honesty to you youngman, I was in college during that time. I think you should read between the lines here my gripe with this individual has nothing to do with politics, it's about the rudeness he displays be telling others what they can and cannot say or post. It now appears that you condone this behavior and wish to jump on his band wagon. This is your right, it's called the freedom of speech, so feel free to fire away however I will no longer engage in useless retoric with either of you...

WD.

Ummm....

I think it's "liberal moron".

By the way, how many of you belong to a union?

As a union member, it is generally in your best interest to support the pro-labor "liberal morons"

just a thought...

68pilot

Everyone one this board now knows the point of view of the liberal morans in this country. Thanks for voiceing an opinion for those people.

Uh, it's moron... be careful when insulting someone so you don't look like a moran yourself.

It is funny, when someone hurls insults at our former president Clinton and starts the political bashing thing here on these boards, and someone points out that this is an aviation board, you hear "this is a free country, blah blah blah, we can say what we want on these boards".

Now when someone makes a negative comment toward a conservative/repub., it's all of a sudden "an aviation board and let's not politicize things". Typical.

p.s. WD, when do you go back to work? I see you have lots of free time!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back