• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AWA Bows Out

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This may sound like a stupid question as I have not been keeping up with all the latest news at ATA. Is the airline going away entirely, or just cutting back?

BLZR.............................are you crazy? I just asked that same question and look at the response I got from UALjan15. "They" are going to slaughter you for asking that. But I do hope that it will be answered. Apparantly you and I know nothing about the industry, maybe we'll be enlightened soon.

LG

blzr said:
This may sound like a stupid question as I have not been keeping up with all the latest news at ATA. Is the airline going away entirely, or just cutting back?
The answer is: No one knows
The bids are in. On Monday they'll sort through all of them. Depending on who the winner is makes a huge difference in how much of ATA will be left when all is said and done. Their restructuring plan calls for a much smaller airline, but again that will depend on who wins the bid and what assets are taken out of the existing company.

The final decision by the court is next Thursday -- so check the aviation web boards late Thursday/early Friday and I'm sure you'll find the answers to the questions.

If not, post them here and if I'm not too depressed on how it all came out I'll try to answer them

Land Green said:
BLZR.............................are you crazy? I just asked that same question and look at the response I got from UALjan15. "They" are going to slaughter you for asking that. But I do hope that it will be answered. Apparantly you and I know nothing about the industry, maybe we'll be enlightened soon.

LG
BLZR & LG,

The only stupid questions are the one's never asked!!! Don't sweat it guys some of these people are wrapped a little to tight!!!

WD.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back