• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
sayagain? said:
"Firefox" starring Clint Eastwood?
Give that man a cigar. A Havana cigar.

Funny, in the early '80's everybody who was speculating about "stelath fighters" was talking about smooth curves...remember that Revell F-19 model kit that came out? Then this movie shows this angular, blocky Russian contraption.

And then we get a look at the real F-117, and it looks more like Clint's "MiG-31 Firefox"...angular and blocky.

I wonder if someone involved with production of that movie knew more than they let on?

This is a test.....and a reply

I was watching a Discovery Channel show several years ago, right after the "Stealth Bomber" became public. The show discussed earlier drawings with respect to a "flying wing" that was NOT accepted/approved by the powers that be. I believe it was being tested/tried in the 1940's (don't quote me).

As such, if the writer/aviation technical director of the aforementioned movie was a history buff, he would have known about the previous design.

Isn't she adorable...that is before she became the holy terror!! She is now 7 years old and still thinks she is that size when it comes to sitting on my lap!!

Re: Spell Check pls

Rich Man said:
Testis..1, 2, 3.....

ohh never mind, only 2

:p
2 is enough to get a lot of guys into trouble... 3 would be he!!.

Latest resources

Back