• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Avionco

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Interesting enough I had a phone call from Avionco concerning an up coming position an am wondering if funds (maybe first month, last month and enough to cover a flight home) could be put into an escrow account before hand......

Anyone ever consider ask for this?

Even 50% of the offered pay would be much better than the whopping $326 a week unemployment is paying me right now....
You're on the right track--i.e. get the money up front. But they'll jerk you around, promise but never deliver, and unless they can hoodwink you into a compromise in their favor, they will drop you like a hot potato. They only want pliant pilots they can manipulate and screw.

Interesting enough I had a phone call from Avionco concerning an up coming position an am wondering if funds (maybe first month, last month and enough to cover a flight home) could be put into an escrow account before hand......

Anyone ever consider ask for this?

Even 50% of the offered pay would be much better than the whopping $326 a week unemployment is paying me right now....

Get all you can up front and plan on them ignoring your final payment request. Insist on contracting with their Canadian Corporation, they have several.

Look, there are a lot of guys that have done some really nasty contracts for them in the past. They have not been getting calls for the upcoming contracts. They need money. They are hurting. There is a reason they are not on these assignments. Please, do not take this stuff.

Latest resources

Back