Two thumbs up!

My favorites:

Fandango
The Right Stuff
BAT 21
Cloud Dancer
Air America
The Great Waldo Pepper

Nobody mentioned "Double Crossed" so far, or did I miss it? That was another good true story about the drug smuggling airline pilot played by Dennis Hopper.

And of course, "Passenger 57," he's got a bad seat and a bad attitude.

Ok that one's a joke.

skiav8tor said:
Actually...to get this thread back on course...Nick did an aviation movie...can't remember the name...Fire-something, about military helicopters...?!?!? Some help from the military guys here please...Tommy Lee Jones was his nemesis...
Fire Birds

Best Guy. Japanese version of Top Gun. F-15s are better than Tomcats anyways.

skiav8tor said:
The original Iron Eagle was at least somewhat believable...but 2-8 were outta control!!??

JB newbie? What class?

19-05, and I'm sorry, all in the Iron Eagle saga were pretty bad. They might as well have had Leslie Nielsen instead of Lou Gossett, Jr. in them.

B17 Flick "The War Lover"

Had a buddy who just watched this film last night, he was impressed and said it was much better then the Memphis Belle movie that was made a few years ago.

If you like B-17 flicks and like Steve Mcqueen as an actor give the "War Lover" a shot.

Keydet said:
19-05, and I'm sorry, all in the Iron Eagle saga were pretty bad. They might as well have had Leslie Nielsen instead of Lou Gossett, Jr. in them.

19-05...me too!! CB or SG...it's one of you...I think...

Didn't Ernie Gann do two movies? I thought one was called "Like the book" Fate is the Hunter? Or there is some sort of leagle battle over releasing it. I believe it was black and white. Anybody know?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back