• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Aviation Ground Schools

goaliemn

Total Time
Anyone use Aviation Ground Schools for their IFR written?

www.aviationtestprep.com

I took an IFR ground school afew months ago, but have been too busy to take the written.. now I want to do it and alot has already escaped me :( I was thinking of taking this as a quick refresher..

Or anyone else have other ideas?

s0ldier93

PPL and holding :(
Total Time
*Bump*

I have recently started looking into this school also. Does anyone have any new about this place good or bad?

Kream926

pimpin' aint easy
Total Time
just open up the test prep

s0ldier93

PPL and holding :(
Total Time
Kream926-

Are you saying that normal study would be better than this coarse?

goaliemn

Total Time
s0ldier93 said:
Kream926-

Are you saying that normal study would be better than this coarse?

I think he was being a smartass :) I did alittle more research and basically they teach you the test. If thats what you want, go for it. I haven't done my IFR written yet, as I had some large unexpected expenses come up, so I don't have the cash for the flight time. I've been studing some using some computer courses (www.faatest.com for the most part) and its helped. I'm just chugging along on that for now.