• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Aviation Career.com Warning

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No problem John...I actually applied for the Bott Radio Network job even though I'm a little shy on BE100-10 time...

Eric

Is this the NY Time

Never heard for read so much wining!

They must be doing something right some of my friends belong to them and they have no complaints.

Better start looking closer to home a quit blaming Classified ad boards.

Never heard for read so much wining!

First: Spell check. This sentence does not parse well.

Second: Re-read the post. Was I blaming the classified ad boards for lack of a job? Where did I say that? Just commenting that one board got pissy about my attempts to apply to jobs they thought they had rights to advertise.

Third: Why should I look closer to home? What if I want to live somewhere beside Calif?

And lastly...if you have nothing supportive to add or if you are taking the opposite side to a debate, at least be on the same page as the poster.

Eric

Lostdog65 said:
First: Spell check. This sentence does not parse well.

Second: Re-read the post. Was I blaming the classified ad boards for lack of a job? Where did I say that? Just commenting that one board got pissy about my attempts to apply to jobs they thought they had rights to advertise.

Third: Why should I look closer to home? What if I want to live somewhere beside Calif?

And lastly...if you have nothing supportive to add or if you are taking the opposite side to a debate, at least be on the same page as the poster.

Eric
If you get banned from a convenience store for stealing a candy bar they thought they had a right to sell you, will you be coming back here to cry about it? Or will you be flaming them on www.conveniencestoreinfo.com?

Ummm...apples to apples?

FN FAL said:
If you get banned from a convenience store for stealing a candy bar they thought they had a right to sell you, will you be coming back here to cry about it? Or will you be flaming them on www.conveniencestoreinfo.com?

If you read his post, it doesn't sound like he 'stole' anything. He found out about a job that happened to be posted on the site, through means other than the site. A more proper analgy would be that he wrote the candy bar company asking for a sample and one was sent to him. The convenience store banned him because they were upset he got a candy bar without buying one from them. Apparently they forgot that they don't have a monopoly on the candy bar market.

No where in his post does he say that he got the information from that site through someone else's membership, in fact it says just the opposite. I think the site is bent that they didn't get credit for it and are assuming that he cheated them in some way.

FN FAL said:

And people complain about Avbug??

Just to clarify...I had access to the website in question through someone else's log-in. I did not apply through the website as it would have sent that persons info. The jobs were not proprietary to Aviation Career.com (For those of you in Rio Linda, that means AC.com doesn't own the rights to the job being posted.) I did my own research on the companies (two of them)...not hard if you have half a brain. I found HR and Career emails to use and used them. The info I also found on other sites the next day (you know the ones!)

All in all...the candy bar analogy is the best. So, forewarned is forarmed.

You got a problem this...deal with it with your therapist. I was just offering up a friendly heads up.

I'm done with this post.

Eric

Latest resources

Back