• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Average multi times when hired?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ha! Thanks. Yeah it all worked out in the end though...

Of course that story was a bit of an exaggeration :)

amf

30 ME at the interview, but was asked to try to be around 50 by the training date with AMF (three months ago). I had previous 135 experience...maybe that helped???? I'm loving the job though!

Airnet 1150TT 120ME, knew a guy with 30ME that interviewed. They are running the SIC program now. Met some poeple with 800TT building time towards that 1200TT. Great company.

650TT, 55Multi for SD3-60 AirNow, Great company, (cough)

Flight Express hiring

Flight Express doesn't require a multi ticket to get hired. You'll be responsible for acquiring it eventually if you choose to upgrade to the baron. We are also willing to consider applicants with slightly less than 135 mins. Minimum of 1100 total, with 135 mins for x-country, night, and instrument time already met.

Currently we're hurting for pilots, so management is willing to talk with you if you got the right attitude.

At Aeroflight. The website says IFR 135 mins with 50 multi. I was hired with 1600 TT and 120 multi. The last few guys has been hired with 15-20 multi.

AMF new hire

It took a couple of months to get back to me, but I was hired at AMF with 1700 total and 78 multi.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back