• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Avantair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think "descending spiral" has acquired a new meaning--the "discourse" posted on this thread. I have written less quantitatively but said more of substance and relevance in appellate briefs. Well, that might be a bit of an exaggeration--the appellate briefs probably did contain more words--but, geez, have you no regard for those of us who come here for a modicum of information and for aviation-related discourse? Came here to read posts about fractionals and what did I find? Please take your petty personal issues elsewhere. And the suggestion to use the "ignore" function is a good one: as to both of you. Right or wrong, please take your inarticulate spewing and pettiness elsewhere. Maybe to the Jerry Springer show (if it is still on the air) or start a new forum called "personal attacks" or whatever. And my reaction has nothing to do with whatever contributions either of you might have made to aviation, to any particular group of pilots, or to any other professional endeavor (which in a different context would elicit commendation from me). It is a reaction to the irrelevant, ad hominem invective (redundancy, if any, for effect).

I...am....the..ARCHITECT

"You have many questions, and though the process has altered your consciousness, you remain irrevocably human. Ergo some of my answers you will understand, and some of them you will not. Concordantly, while your first question may be the most pertinent, you may or may not realize it is also the most irrelevant...."

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back