Avantair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
88K, you killed it this year!

After a search I found your quote in question.

It was from March of this year. Over five months ago.

Well, since then I have gone up a year longevity and our work rules have changed. As a result my pay has gone way up. Thanks for playing and noticing my "fat wife"...dick.

Last edited:
After a search I found your quote in question.

It was from March of this year. Over five months ago.

Well, since then I have gone up a year longevity and our work rules have changed. As a result my pay has gone way up. Thanks for playing and noticing my "fat wife"...dick.

all you had to say and it all could have been avoided. Instead the mudflinging got started. The fat wife thing was a dick move.

Dont know about that one, i have an x5 and it is the sweetest ride ive had.

BMW builds ugly crap. Both cars and motorcycles. Fugly comes to mind when I see most of the BMW scrap metal. Their motorcycles are like something that should be used for transporting "Meals on Wheels" to elders.

sorry but this is my opinion

BMW builds ugly crap. Both cars and motorcycles. Fugly comes to mind when I see most of the BMW scrap metal. Their motorcycles are like something that should be used for transporting "Meals on Wheels" to elders.

sorry but this is my opinion

Maybe, but the SUV sure drives smooth, and I can fit my surfboards in it no problem and take it wherever I want. Except Baja, they love to steal those things down there.

Latest resources

Back