• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Avantair selling majority of its Phenom slots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Soo what ever happaned with the 2 year waiting list for new owners u guys are always talking about in today bad economy???

mmmm.......everyone is experiencing a slow down right? Even rich folks are been carefull how they spend their money..

We are hiring 350-450 this year and have for the last several. Those guys aren't flying imaginary A/C. We still are making sales and will have a net gain of 50 A/C in 2008. Not sure how many Xs. I will have to check the fleet plan.

Thread Title: Avantair selling majority of its Phenom slots

Thread Content: NetJets

How does this happen?

Thread Title: Avantair selling majority of its Phenom slots

Thread Content: NetJets

How does this happen?

Didn't you get the memo?? The only fractional is NJ.;) Didn't you see the size of their pilot wings?

BTW I'm glad we aren't getting the Phenoms, the P180 is a much better bird. Slightly more $$ but worth it.

BTW I'm glad we aren't getting the Phenoms, the P180 is a much better bird. Slightly more $$ but worth it.

What was the original idea with the Phenom for Avantair? Was their some performance or other gain with the Phenom or was it to offer perhaps a lower-cost alternative for potential owners?

NJA pilots are like peacocks, any excuse to flash their fancy feathers and get noticed

Yeah, that is it smart guy. If you would go back and look at the moment this thread turned into a NJA conversation, it was done by someone that doens't work for the company.

But believe what you want to believe...

NJA pilots are like peacocks, any excuse to flash their fancy feathers and get noticed

More accurately, correcting misinformation being spread in this thread but you are free to believe what you like. :)

Getting back on track again...:rolleyes:

The Phenom has a significantly lower acquisition cost and I think that was mgmt's official draw towards it. I speculate that it might be some remnant of the Legacy order that fell apart a few years ago, but that's just me talking out the blowhole. At any rate, we certainly can use the money in better places and stick to the core model. There are some bills to be paid off yet.

corpflunkie said:

Whatzchu talkin 'bout Willis?

Im so busy:

• Flying at FL510
  • Lay'n over in Maui
  • Crossin 30 West while eating Ribeye's
  • Buying North Face Jackets in China
  • Fetchin the famous in KSUN
  • Hoppin in the hot tub with the hotties
  • Drivin my 911
  • Gettin my snack on and drink on
  • Gettin my upgrade on Platinum Status on
  • Ridin my Jetski's