Avantair hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hiring Mins

I was just wondering if the mins listed on Airline Pilot Central for Avantair were up to date. The mins listed are 2,500 TT, 1,000 ME, 250 Inst, 100 recent ME turbine. The page hasn't been updated since February, so I wasn't sure if they have changed or not. Thanks in advance.

just asking.....id like to add, nice attitude...be proud you're helping to give FI it's reputation.

Did you read anything bad about my post?...my point being if they are hiring and I though they had pilots on furlough. That was my question. You answered it in a rather rude manner......thanks though.

Aren't you the dude that gets offended any time someone mentions possible furloughs at NetJets? Calling them idiots and haters? Hey Pot, meet Kettle!

i dont know about that. But I dont understand your post....

I simply asked if they had guys on furlough and then trying to hire more. Do you understand or see a problem with that? Im not saying anything bad about them regardless of how much you want to think I am.

He answered my question and said they dont have anyone on furlough. case closed, you'll have to go elsewhere to start a fight....sorry.

Last edited:
But you do call them haters, no? Do I need to provide a reference?

I seen this thread and im like "flightinfo is living up to it's reputation"

If we furlough we'll be sure to let all you haters know BEFORE the guys who got furloughed know ok?

once again, a breakdown in communication. maybe you should just read and stop posting. I never said anything like that.

Ill explain it one more time just you understand. Someone said they were hiring, I asked if they still had guys on furlough, because that is kinda BS to hire when you have guys on furlough.....understand so far?......someone said no they dont have anyone on furlough.....end of discussion.

get it?

Someone said, "Hey, I heard NetJets is going to furlough! Anyone else know anything?'

And you said, "Why does everyone hate on NetJets? Must be jealousy cause you're all haters!"

get it? It's the same. Just cause you go to a forum to ask questions of peers in your industry doesn't make you a bad person. I know I'm not changing any minds here but there is plenty of hypocrisy to go around.

Latest resources

Back