• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Avantair called

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Guys and/or gals...this forum does have a private message system in order that intellectual discussions such as this may be carried on in the playground rather than the classroom.

Why has every single thread regarding avantair degenerated to this level? This isn't the case with the other fractionals. This isn't necessary, and regardless of your agenda, this doesn't paint yourselves or the company in a good light...no reason for that. Save professional discussion for public display, and carry the petty personality clashes elsewhere. I believe several of these threads were started by folks who were really interested in information about your company.

I hope that whatever problems you may have, you are able to sort them out and everyone is happy. But stick to fact. You've spent pages and pages of thread doing nothing but attempting to discredit each other with nothing to show for it, no meaningful information, no semblence of credibility, and have rarely come close to the thread topic. Enough already.

avbug said:
Why has every single thread regarding avantair degenerated to this level? This isn't the case with the other fractionals.

Now that is a question someone should have asked a long time ago. I believe one answer to that question is that some folks want to expose scumbags for what they are.

Ok, Mr. Pebbles:

Here is another grain of salt. I don't work there, I joined a couple of years ago, I do enjoy reading about different companies, as I am still young enough to be of some value if I choose to apply. And my listed experience is true.

You don't work there, you have said so. Nobody really cares for second, third, fifth(?) hand information.

Complaints and critisism from actual employees is held in some regard. The same from someone who claims to be "writing what I am told" really stinks.

'nuff said.

Hung

Last edited:
Yes, I did join this month. I am reading up on all the fractionals and you can go back through previous threads to see what has been said.

So are there any good new rumors out there about Avantair or any other fractionals? How is the growth in the fractional/corporate market. Every magazine that I read say that the the corporate market is taking off and is going to really grow over the next year or so.

I hear Avantair is a great place to work. One of my buddies from college works there and he says he loves it (really gets to see the whole country). I just have to wait until they open up spots in Florida. Until then, I'm going to read the forums to see what is going on.

Yes, I did join this month. I am reading up on all the fractionals and you can go back through previous threads to see what has been said.

So are there any good new rumors out there about Avantair or any other fractionals? How is the growth in the fractional/corporate market. Every magazine that I read say that the the corporate market is taking off and is going to really grow over the next year or so.

I hear Avantair is a great place to work. One of my buddies from college works there and he says he loves it (really gets to see the whole country). I just have to wait until they open up spots in Florida. Until then, I'm going to read the forums to see what is going on.

Everyone was new to flightinfo at one time. Who cares if a guy has just joined?? Some people seem to think that you're opinion doesn't mater just because you havent gotten involved in a trivial little message board. Ugh...

Roma: I hapen to enjoy Avantair. Its a fun, fair company. A few people here have other opinions. We have rumors of huge growth, and then again something weired in management or the economy could cause the place to go bankrupt tommorow, but that could happen ANYWHERE.

As it stands right now, I think its a well run company with a promising future. There isnt really another place I'd rather be.

I just woke up after a long night, Im tired, Im sure my spelling is horrible.... PM me if you or anyone else wants any info...

Last edited:
Ok, Mr. Pebbles:

Here is another grain of salt. I don't work there, I joined a couple of years ago, I do enjoy reading about different companies, as I am still young enough to be of some value if I choose to apply. And my listed experience is true.

You don't work there, you have said so. Nobody really cares for second, third, fifth(?) hand information.

Complaints and critisism from actual employees is held in some regard. The same from someone who claims to be "writing what I am told" really stinks.

'nuff said.

Hung

Hey there Hung Start- don't care if you think it stinks or not. I have alot friends who work for Avantair, and when my friends ask me to do something, heck, I'll do it for them. Guess they want everyone to know things aren't quite as kosher as some want to say..... From what I've seen firsthand even though I don't work there....... I know I would'nt work there for any money.

Roma,

Wasn't attacking you with the earlier post. There's been several people, specifically Avantair management, that just change their screen name as soon as their bull******************** get found out, that a newly joined member who joins these threads is under suspicion. If you're for real, best of luck with all you do, buddy. :beer:

Latest resources

Back