• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Avantair called

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I had nothing but 121 and CFI and I got "the call". However I did have someone walk my resume. The impression I got was they are more interested in the person than what boxes you could check on a resume. I'd say send it in and update regularly. Worst they can do is not call and even then you're no worse off than you are right now.

Good luck.

Going2Baja said:
Flybet3 and Pebbles - aren't you two done yet? Start your own topic...maybe "flybet3 vs. Mr. Pebbles"

Baja.

good idea

I'm not even sure why I read the crap on this web site. All this site seems to be is pilots who need a real job and wishing for a better job they make up rumors and b*llsh*t about great companys like netjets, options and avantair. If you dont work at one of the three.SHUT YOUR MOUTH. you don't know sh*t. Thank you

I disagree, only the ones with the blinders on, or the many managment that swarm any avantair thread that goes on here, don't support that there has been many underhanded dealings and practices at Avantair.

What is surprising is that I'd say 50% of their Mx and mangement staff has recently been "let go" company wide, 17-24 people, and no one seems to give it a second thought.

And immediately following their largest investor pulls out when all prior announcements and projections were that he, his pocketbook , and his growth plans were to be there for the long haul.

Simply amazing...

flyboy'sfriend said:
I disagree, only the ones with the blinders on, or the many managment that swarm any avantair thread that goes on here, don't support that there has been many underhanded dealings and practices at Avantair.

What is surprising is that I'd say 50% of their Mx and mangement staff has recently been "let go" company wide, 17-24 people, and no one seems to give it a second thought.

And immediately following their largest investor pulls out when all prior announcements and projections were that he, his pocketbook , and his growth plans were to be there for the long haul.

Simply amazing...

Go on please

A total of 9 positions were affected by the recent "right sizing" of the company. Eliminated were 2 positions of company car drivers, 1 position of janitor, 2 positions in the parts department, 2 positions in IT and 2 positions in maintenance. Both maintenance positions were at the supervisory level. No mechanics were let go. There are more than 270 people currently employed.

Shedding excess positions, unnecessary expenses and poor performers, is an expected and necessary part of the corporate growth process.

Corporate investors come and go. That in itself is not always a bad thing. Any opinion making a judgment either way could only be viewed as uninformed.

Latest resources

Back