• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Avantair called

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You sir, are under the false assumption that management shares its plans with the employees. I would imagine that everyone in the office is in a panic trying to figure out what to do now that the main money man has left.

This has been an interesting thing to watch: Those that drink the kool-aid versus those that don't.

Please continue.....

johnsonrod said:
Perhaps we should return to the original question of the post vs. mud slinging... We are not learning much about Avantair - it is becoming a soap opera...............

Here's a question: anyone heard a rumor that Avantair is looking into the new Grob jet (new 6 seater) as an addition to the fleet at some point (www.grobspn.com)? I suppose securing a large order for a launch aircraft not due out until latter 2007-8 would bring the purchase price down for any share owners and make the jet "reasonably" affordable. Looks like a nice aircraft. Anyone heard any rumors about the Grob and Avantair?

Not about the Grob, but man that's a sharp looking peace of machine. I have heard about the Embraers though. ALOT about the embraers, the legacy embraer. And some rumors about the Phenom 100 and 300. We'll see.

Noodles said:
You sir, are under the false assumption that management shares its plans with the employees. I would imagine that everyone in the office is in a panic trying to figure out what to do now that the main money man has left.

This has been an interesting thing to watch: Those that drink the kool-aid versus those that don't.

Please continue.....

I asked around a bit, and everyone that I talked to said that they already had a couple of investors lined up. Nothing is for sure, we got an e-mail from the COO saying that there was going to be some exciting news here in the next couple of days... We will have to keep you guys and gals posted. But our guesses are as good as ya'll really.

Noodles said:

Please continue.....

Believe me, NOBODY is in a panic.

Also, there isn't any kool-aide to drink except the recipe that is produced by mixing pebbles and noodles. Once that is ingested, all you can do is puke.

B19 Flyer said:
Believe me, NOBODY is in a panic.

Also, there isn't any kool-aide to drink except the recipe that is produced by mixing pebbles and noodles. Once that is ingested, all you can do is puke.

HAHAHA! That was pretty good

Flybet3 said:
Nothing is for sure, we got an e-mail from the COO saying that there was going to be some exciting news here in the next couple of days...

Would that be the same "big announcement" that's been supposed to come out every month for the last six months?

Last edited:
There is no one you can call. You will either hear from them, or you won't. There is no way to know what will happen. I can tell you, if you come from a 121 background, you probably won't hear anything.

Haulingthemail,

If you live in Florida, your chances of getting a call are pretty slim - they are looking for pilots in other areas of the country to make the crew swaps at the beginning/end of tours easier. They also like to see previous 91k or 135 experience on your resume. If you have this experience, make sure it is emphasized on your resume. I came from part 121 prior to Avantair, but I was flying 135 ops before that and I got the call. I didn't hear anything for 2 weeks after submitting my resume so I resent it - I got the call the next day.

Good luck

C425Driver

Latest resources

Back