Austin area

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Tgaug6300

Does anyone know of any openings in the Austin area? Preferably for a CE525 or CE560XL (since I'm current in both) driver, but anything would be fine.

Thanks all!

TG

U of T ... Austin

I found many, many openings in Austin in my younger days. U of T, Austin is the most hospitable campus in the country ... in my experience.

TransMach

My home and heart is in the Texas Hill Country. But, check my "current position". You might want to expand your search. To find a gig in your backyard is ideal. Not sure how doable it is in this or any market. I wish you well in your search.

I saw an opening for a 525 mustang (I think) part 91 in central texas. they wanted someone with g1000 time.
Good Luck -Balou

LJ45-Yes that is correct,Cessna has so many jets I need a score card to keep track of them all. I went back and read the ad they want someone for a Mustang, 425 conquest1 ,and a cirrus. In was on bizjetjobs.

I found many, many openings in Austin in my younger days. U of T, Austin is the most hospitable campus in the country ... in my experience.

TransMach

He said "openings" but I'm thinking he specifically meant "job openings." :laugh:

There is an outfit in San Antonio that has advertised for Lear and Hawker pilots a few times recently.

Latest resources

Back