Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Auburn University Flight Education Assitant Chief Flight Instructor and CFls Auburn,

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

pgcfii2002

"Uh....oh yeah...&quo
Position Information Req Nbr 21665 Job Title Flight Instructor I Department/Organization Aviation Management Salary Grade S 8 Status Full-Time Salary Range $20,460 - $32,690 Job Summary **Two positions** The individual in this position instructs students to become safe pilots with private, commercial, and/or instrument ratings. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: assists flight education department to maintain standards as set up by Auburn University Chief Flight Instructor. Minimum Qualifications The minimum qualifications are a Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution and FAA certification as Certified Flight Instructor. Desired Qualifications Posting Date 06-21-2006 Review Date 07-12-2006 Job Class Code 610010 Job Category Administrative Grade 7-13

Auburn is a wonderful place.

War Eagle!

AU could have a great flight school with the right person running it. Best of luck the the applicants!!

Is terry still there?

Might not be so bad of a gig then!

my best memory of "the paulk" is when she told me I had too much gas in the duchess on my checkride less than 30 days after she was in the duchess and made a forced landing over at Lawson! they were not sure what was wrong with it but they put some 100LL in it and it started right up. priceless..

pgcfii2002 said:
Minimum Qualifications The minimum qualifications are a Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution

Well, I guess that rules out any Auburn grads getting the job. :D
Just kidding. Roll Tide!

Latest resources

Back