• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Motown

Dear XXXX,

I hope this email finds you well.

I have received you name and contacts from my colleague XXXX...

Currently Parc Aviation has a large number of long term contract opportunities available with many clients based throughout Asia in particular in China at this time. For one we are looking for a large number of CRJ Capts for China Express Airlines offering good salary and allowances packages with support also throughout screening and contract period from Parc Aviation.

As we are currently aware of the developing situation in Pinnacle Airlines and other associated carriers – can I ask if you are in a position to pass on my name and contacts to your members who could be interested in getting more details on these positions in China.

If you have any further ALPA Regional contact that you could also advise to me or pass on my details to I would also much appreciate it.

We do currently have a former Pinnacle Capt on contract with us here in Parc based in japan and would be more then happy to have more former colleagues join him.

Regards and thanks for any help you can give on this.

Senan

Senan Haugh
Client Services Manager

Parc Aviation Ltd
St. John's Court, Santry,
Dublin 9, Ireland.

T: +353 1 8161734
F: +353 1 8161711
M: +353 87 6060007
E: [email protected]

www.parcaviation.aero

Registered Office: St. John’s Court,
Santry, Dublin 9, Ireland.
Registered in Ireland No. 79948

====================================================

Dear CRJ pilot!

You are listed on our database as being a CRJ captain. Your details are very much out of date, so if you no longer fly this aircraft type, please ignore this email. However, if you update your details on our website www.parcaviation.aero we will be able to send you relevant details of jobs we have available.

My client in China is looking to screen CRJ200 and 900 captains to join them on assignment. The basic pay, net of taxes is $10,500 per month. If you are currently flying the CRJ as a captain or have done in the past 6 months and would like further information, please email me and I will gladly send it on to you.

If enough pilots are interested in the assignment, we will hold the screening in the USA for you.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Georgina Keogh
Flight Crew Sourcing Co-ordinator

Parc Aviation
St John's Court, Santry, Dublin 9, Ireland

Tel +353 1 816 1797
Mobile +353 860459230
Fax +353 1 816 1711
[email protected]

www.parcaviation.aero

Registered Office: St. John’s Court, Santry, Dublin 9, Ireland.
Registered in Ireland No. 79948
---------------------------------------------------------------

I don't have first hand knowledge about this particular contract mind you, but I was contracted through PARC in my current gig and I'm pretty satisfied with their service.

Latest resources

Back