• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Attn: Crews flying to Hawaii

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ok guys, Thanks. It's pretty important we figure out for sure that this is still happening before we start complaining. Can we get some solid evidence from the AWA guys (and their jumpseat committee) to take to our jumpseat committees?

Ok guys, Thanks. It's pretty important we figure out for sure that this is still happening before we start complaining. Can we get some solid evidence from the AWA guys (and their jumpseat committee) to take to our jumpseat committees?

I'll try my contacts over at AWA to see if they've heard anything. I wouldn't put it past Mesa operations people to try it again, but don't want to jump the gun until we find out for sure.

HAL

As was said by Itsallgood..................

IT HAPPENED LAST WEEK

Stop the Cancer!! Make Mesa comply!!

Sounds like Mesa to me! Weren't they making there crews sleep in A/C's during stand up overnights???? quote]

They STILL make us sleep on airplanes, but they call them CDO's (continuous-duty overnights) and are perfectly legal until the FAA's does something about the 16-hr duty day. Only, now that a DFW tv station broke the story thanks to a covert videotape, we are entitled to ONE (1) hotel room for the ENTIRE CREW (boys and girls, sleeping together). But, said joint-use hotel room is "not meant for sleeping purposes". Which leads me to believe it's "meant for PR pruposes".

Latest resources

Back