• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ATTN: Commutair Pilots!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It should be noted the amount of time you spent looking up all our posts for the last 6 months. You've got A LOT of time on your hands! Old lady not callin' to bed hu?

Tempers were high when this was first announced. We have since come to "DEAL WITH IT". We still aren't crazy about it but don't blame the Commutair Pilots.

Re: "The Crowd?"

I.P. Freley said:

P.S.- There's nothing wrong with the BK in CLE, aside from the appallingly slow service when you're in a rush...

Do us all a favor then and keep eating there as much as you can! I don't recommend it to passengers, but for you what the heck. :)

People's attitudes change after they have time to think about things. I never had ill will towards CA, for I remember all the times they got me out of PLB when I was flying freight there. However, some of our guys were mad mostly due to our furlough situation. That was the point of my posts MONTHS ago. The MOU that our UNION w/CA put together to get our furloughed pilots in CA cockpits took care of any problems that I've seen in our pilot group.

All around bad feelings are hard to come by between our two pilot groups, so why are you as an outsider trying to create them between two companies you are not even involved with. Wait let's combine that with your tendency to look back at posts 6 months as mckpickle pointed out. I guess YOU need to get out more IP!

Have a nice day...

Last edited:
I am glad to see, Nimtz, that your attitude has changed... At least vis-a-vis Commutair. Towards ME it hasn't changed that much... But it's Pickle who decided to ignore the content of the thread and go on the attack, not me. Why you chose to join in, I can only guess.

Unfortunately what hasn't changed is pickle's hurt feelings, which is how this thing escalated (again). With the best interests of this thread in mind, I have chosen to simply ignore him, so I don't know what it is that you are referring to when you refer to him (I seriously doubt he "pointed out anything" of consequence, anyway). I do find it ironic that you are making a judgment about my "tendency" to look at things that happened six months ago, when you yourself referenced one of those posts when you chose to throw your hat in the ring... And those six months obviously weren't enough for you or pickle to forgive and forget.

Anyhow, I have already made a concerted effort to talk about the UNION ISSUE, so let's drop this and move on.

And that means you too, Pickle.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back