Attn; All Aspiring Frac Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FLOPS is the BEST!

Come on Wabi, why so negative, I for one love working at FLOPS. I mean I get to eat either a ham or a turkey samey for lunch each and every day while at work, I enjoy the bullet ridden hotel accomodations; now that's the excitement a young aspiring pilot just can't get at NJ, with all those lousy Hilton properties they frequent!! I also think that it's great that our benevolent management has given us so many good choices, with their new vacation bid policy. After all, three whole pilots in the Bj fleet will be off for Christmas. Don't forget that as a new hire at FLOPS some lucky pilots will get to work an 8-on, 3-off, 7-on schedule, come on, that's the best!! And while I'm rattling off all the reasons why Flops management will be beating them away from our door with a stick, don't forget if you come to work for FLOPS you can count on starting most work days enjoying some "me time" at the FBO, at 5-am each and every morning. I know, I know, management has threatened to give the pilots "Active Stby" at the hotel when trips are not scheduled, or if your plane is broken, or if you are not assigned a Capt. by hey they hardly every enforce that policy.

But I digress...

So happy

Gerry,

Can you believe it? All that, and those nice managers that work so hard in those stuffy offices are still gracious enough to actually pay us to fly these super neato airplanes! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so excited to see my next sunrise!!!

It is easy to pick NJA as #1. The pilot that gets the credit is the one that can pick the next great company to work for before it is obvious to everyone else.

I give credit to anyone that went to NJA prior to the contract, went to SWA when all majors were hiring, or stayed with FedEx/UPS during the same time.

So who's the next big hit and who has the guts to go before it is obvious and the masses follow?

"Feel lucky, punk?"

Well said.

It is easy to pick NJA as #1. The pilot that gets the credit is the one that can pick the next great company to work for before it is obvious to everyone else.

I give credit to anyone that went to NJA prior to the contract, went to SWA when all majors were hiring, or stayed with FedEx/UPS during the same time.

So who's the next big hit and who has the guts to go before it is obvious and the masses follow?

"Feel lucky, punk?"

I disagree. No rank and file pilot knows which company will be the next great company. Anything can happen at anytime. So, just because a pilot got on with SW, UPS, NJ et al before things got good doesn't make said pilot any more credible than someone that picked, i.e. Pan Am. Legend, Challenge Air etc. Long term career stability in aviation is a roulette wheel.

Last edited:
I am getting tired of all of the Negative attitudes coming out of the Flight Options employees.

Think of all of the Positive things that are happening at Flight Options these days.

#1 Company CookBook!!!!!!!!:puke:

#2 New Urinal deoderizers at HQ

#3 Extra Soft toilet paper in all Executive washrooms !!!

#4 Employee Belly Button Lint contest

#5 Rat Out a fellow employee bonus

Thats about all I can think of :(

So rather then saying the glass is half empty, you should accent the fact that the glass is half full of Sh*T.

See that is just wrong, Gulfstream Airlines in FLL would be better than FLOPS. I'm wondering why FLOPS even makes the list. Thats just wrong.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back