• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Attention SFR foes.....attn...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think it's extrordinarily poor form to brag about sitting on your ass not working while you have brothers and sisters on the street.

Gup

I am one of those on the street, and I couldn't have put that better. It angers me to no end to hear someone bragging about how good they have it while I am waiting for my job back. What a worthless pile. Its sad to know there are people like that bringing our profession down like a ton of bricks. Thanks for the post though.

I am one of those on the street, and I couldn't have put that better. It angers me to no end to hear someone bragging about how good they have it while I am waiting for my job back. What a worthless pile. Its sad to know there are people like that bringing our profession down like a ton of bricks. Thanks for the post though.

He was a POS at ASA too. Sorry he infected your gene pool as well. Here's hoping you're back to work ASAP.

We had another defective pilot from ASA block dozens of base trades. Apparently he thought it was all one big game to screw over his fellow pilots. Hopefully these degenerates are an extreme minority.

I know...how terrible to like your job...shame on anyone who likes their job!!!

as House would say "idiots..."

All I know is that we sold the 416 Fairlawn beotches!!!!!

HeII Yeah!!!!!

You all should come to my facebook site!! It is up and running, then we can all hang out.

Latest resources

Back