• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Attention SFR foes.....attn...

SFR

Pilot Guy
Total Time
Listen guys and gals, for those of you who hate my posts, this is my point.

I know PBS sucks....I know the CAL lines suck.... I commuted for almost 2 years from ATL to EWR and that sucked!! I wanted to quit my first year.

My point, there is light at the end of the tunnel. Move to base (easier said than done sometimes) but figure out how to do it eventually, QOL does improve.

After that if you still hate CAL, not sure what to say..

I know CAL has crappy stuff in the contract, but why did you come here in the first place? Figure out how to make the current situation work for YOU...

Good luck

boxjockey

Total Time
7000+
I just want to make sure you realize this, but nobody CARES what you think. I think you already knew that, but just to run it home, NO ONE CARES.

box

Scope out RJ's

Banned
Total Time
And to add on to that:
YOU ARE STILL A ****************************** BAG!

GuppyWN

Total Time
I think it's extrordinarily poor form to brag about sitting on your ass not working while you have brothers and sisters on the street.

Gup

Tweaker

BOHICA
Total Time
In the short time I have wasted coming to the same conclusion as the posters above, I submit to you that you are a Husqufukyoself Blower.

skywdriver

Total Time
I think it's extrordinarily poor form to brag about sitting on your ass not working while you have brothers and sisters on the street.

Gup

I am one of those on the street, and I couldn't have put that better. It angers me to no end to hear someone bragging about how good they have it while I am waiting for my job back. What a worthless pile. Its sad to know there are people like that bringing our profession down like a ton of bricks. Thanks for the post though.

FmrFreightDog

Py-lote
Total Time
I am one of those on the street, and I couldn't have put that better. It angers me to no end to hear someone bragging about how good they have it while I am waiting for my job back. What a worthless pile. Its sad to know there are people like that bringing our profession down like a ton of bricks. Thanks for the post though.

He was a POS at ASA too. Sorry he infected your gene pool as well. Here's hoping you're back to work ASAP.

AWACoff

Total Time
We had another defective pilot from ASA block dozens of base trades. Apparently he thought it was all one big game to screw over his fellow pilots. Hopefully these degenerates are an extreme minority.

SFR

Pilot Guy
Total Time
I know...how terrible to like your job...shame on anyone who likes their job!!!

as House would say "idiots..."

SFR

Pilot Guy
Total Time
He was a POS at ASA too. Sorry he infected your gene pool as well. Here's hoping you're back to work ASAP.

True, I was chief pilot for a short time....6 months or so

SFR

Pilot Guy
Total Time
All I know is that we sold the 416 Fairlawn beotches!!!!!

HeII Yeah!!!!!

SFR

Pilot Guy
Total Time
You all should come to my facebook site!! It is up and running, then we can all hang out.