Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Attention newhire SkyWest pilots: You can talk to ASA pilots!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

sweptback

Guess that wasn't solid
So I just got back from Flightsafety on a LOFT. That place was crawling with newhire SkyWest guys using the ASA sims. As anybody who has ever spent some time at FSI knows, the break room (especially around the coffee machines) seems to attract pilots. I saw a bunch of SkyWest pilots standing around, so I went over to say hi. I'm exaggerating a little, but not much, when I say that pretty much everybody scattered like they were afraid of me!

Seriously guys, I don't know what y'all were told, but we're not out to get you. I just wanted to say hi and kill some time on break! You don't need to be afraid of us ASA boys and girls, we don't bite.

Sorry man, wish I was there. I would've enjoyed a nice chat. I think the new guys are fed some wierd sh!t in groundschool. You know, those fear grenades.

I would have liked that conversation too. The problem is that the schoolhouse is a zoo right now and every little thing is taken seriously. I have had good chats with a couple of ASA guys here in SLC. Its too bad things are get taken to the extreme.

Do they still have the free BBQ on every first wed of the month at FSI?
If so, I will go next time to chat with the SKYW dudes... and see what color their Ipods are...

You may not be out to get them, but they're out to get you. Don't be fooled, SkyWest is hiring our replacements.They're fed the Mormon Anti-ALPA Koolaide on day one and they never recover. Why? "There is more to a W2 than hourly rate."

So I just got back from Flightsafety on a LOFT. That place was crawling with newhire SkyWest guys using the ASA sims.

I think you really meant to say "Skywest was at FSI using their Sim's" However your point was made and taken.

Good luck ASA!

Baja.

Latest resources

Back