Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ifly4food

ifly4food.com
I have noticed a dramatic increase in the flamebait on this board. Some examples inclide the G Bush union thing, the don't pay taxes, and the guy who wants to fly into LAX with his wives.

I suspect that these posts originate from the same individual or individuals. The one thing they all have in common is that they are new members... most within the last three months.

To all members, may I suggest that you simply ignore this trash instead of engaging it? We can't keep up with banning someone that re-registers a new name twice a day. Perhaps if we all ignore them they will get bored and go elsewhere.

Let's ignore this juvenile trash. Don't respond to idiotic posts from new members.

Ifly4food,

Excellent suggestion. Lets try to keep this near the top for a while

Raising the bar...back to where it was

I applaud the intent of your post and would like to point out that a couple of years ago (I'm a lurker), the benefit this board provided was noticeably greater than it has been for a long time. TIS was the best asset on here providing comprehensive, dedicated, and perhaps most importantly THOUGHT PROVOKING posts. The closest thing I've seen lately toward steering the board back in that direction was the "radio call" thread.
It would be refreshing to see this board utilize the many valuable people that frequent it, for the benefit of all levels of experience instead of the general arguing that prevails here now.
This is not intended to put anyone down, there's a lot of people who never saw the level of experience displayed on this board, I'd just like to see it again.

Well Said...

I especially like e120fliers post. I've been a "lurker" for a long time also and agree with what he said.
What ever happened to TIS? His posts were awesome.

PS: It's still ok to respond to idiotic posts from established members, right? ;)

Does this person have an IP address?
If so, let me know, I can get you information and we can get this guy out of here ;)

Flamebait

Agreed.

We had some bad flamebait during Thanksgiving week. I'd bet it was some junior high kid on school vacation.

There are more useful ways to use the bandwidth. We have some great discussions that I really enjoy and learn from.

getting into a pissing match online, is like a bunch of mentally challenged individuals running a race... no matters who wins you all look stupid in the end

Latest resources

Back