ATTENTION ALL Piedmont FO's CA's or DH8 drivers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

GSXR600

Here is a good chance to do some contract flying if you are close to the bottom of the list or you're on furlough status!

ACASS Ltd. actively seeking contract DH8 pilots for a 6 month opportunity overseas.

Requirements:
Basic French skills
12 months current on Dash 8
6 months validity on passport
Captains: Minimum 5000 total time, 200 on type
First Officer: 2000 total time, 100 on type

Applicants who do not meet the above requirements will not be contacted.
Please fill out an application on our website at http://www.acass.com/en/crew-support/pilot_application.
Inquiries may be directed to [email protected]

Dynamic Aviation in Bridgewater, VA (near Staunton) is also looking for qualified and current DHC-8 pilots. The company is also looking for King Air 90/200 pilots. L3 Communications is looking for King Air pilots to fly their KA-350s over in the "sandbox" doing ISR (Intelligence, Surveillance and Recon). Avenge Aviation in Dulles is looking for DHC-7, PC-12, KA-200 and Cessna 208 pilots for US Gov't contract work (sandbox). I have some connections at Avenge, so drop me a line if you are interested and I can give you a point of contact. Realize this an overseas assignment under austere conditions working in an area of the world where we aren't always invited for high-tea! BUT, Avenge is the best company in the ISR world and the pay is top-notch.

Regards,

ex-Navy Rotorhead

P.S. Thanks for ride from ROA-CLT yesterday fellas!

Here is a good chance to do some contract flying if you are close to the bottom of the list or you're on furlough status!

ACASS Ltd. actively seeking contract DH8 pilots for a 6 month opportunity overseas.

Requirements:
Basic French skills
12 months current on Dash 8
6 months validity on passport
Captains: Minimum 5000 total time, 200 on type
First Officer: 2000 total time, 100 on type

Applicants who do not meet the above requirements will not be contacted.
Please fill out an application on our website at http://www.acass.com/en/crew-support/pilot_application.
Inquiries may be directed to [email protected]

Hey thanks for the post. I wonder how many pilots posess basic "French Skills" Does that include kissing? ;)

Dynamic Aviation in Bridgewater, VA (near Staunton) is also looking for qualified and current DHC-8 pilots. The company is also looking for King Air 90/200 pilots. L3 Communications is looking for King Air pilots to fly their KA-350s over in the "sandbox" doing ISR (Intelligence, Surveillance and Recon). Avenge Aviation in Dulles is looking for DHC-7, PC-12, KA-200 and Cessna 208 pilots for US Gov't contract work (sandbox). I have some connections at Avenge, so drop me a line if you are interested and I can give you a point of contact. Realize this an overseas assignment under austere conditions working in an area of the world where we aren't always invited for high-tea! BUT, Avenge is the best company in the ISR world and the pay is top-notch.

Regards,

ex-Navy Rotorhead

P.S. Thanks for ride from ROA-CLT yesterday fellas!

I went to the Avenege site, and they state that military time is required. Do you know if this is a must?
Were is the best place for someone lacking military time?

Dynamic and L3 Communications...I'd also look into Dyncorp too. They do alot of contract flying for the military in both the tactical and support roles. I know people that work at L3 and Dyncorp, but very difficult to get hired there. They have had trouble with people not realizing what they are getting themselves into when they accept an overseas assignment.

Latest resources

Back