• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Attention All Nji Pilots II

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Obviously we have a group here willing to stick their neck out to get NJI pilots into the union and have a voice in the merger. I say we give them 100% support.

This should be interesting. If this group is valid, then I agree with Gruman Fan, this has potential and should be supported. I think NJASAP is behind this all the way, but thats just my opinion.

Wolf...

PS Diesel, you're gonna get a gut punch next time I fly with you for little dumb comment. You love touring with me and you know it! Who can go to a place called Lucky's, and have bad luck?

Don't worry they were all depressed because Boston lost.

Its not you.... really...

hahaaaa

I just got the GPAC email, read it and immediately realized that NJASAP had to have helped these guys. It's got union written all over it.

Short Story... This NJI pilot is behind this all the way.

To my fellow NJA guys:
(from what I take)
  • This is not a new union, its a leadership team to help merge us in your union... Quicker & smoother.
  • GPAC will bring a voice to the table to sit on the side of the union... NOT MANAGEMENT!
  • This is a temporary advisory group until a formal NJASAP elections can be held.
Trust me when I say, if NJI pilots take control of this, which it clearly lays out how we do it; NJA pilots will be very pleased with whats going on here. Very pleased.

GF

PS. This is a good thing, I dont see why it couldnt be posted on here. Its not that super secret.
A) What is GPAC?

B) NJASAP is holding elections now, in fact, the voting closes tomorrow.

C) The union board is open to any dues-paying member. Start paying dues, you start having access. Simple.

C) The union board is open to any dues-paying member. Start paying dues, you start having access. Simple.

Yep. I stated this in the other NJI thread on this topic. Sorry guys, but this applies equally to all of us. If I don't pay dues, I won't have access to the boards either.

However, after the elections are over (that'd be tomorrow), I'd bet that if you at least gave your contact info to our new leaders they'd be willing to provide blast emails or communications to the NJI folks about this integration thing, as well as soliciting ideas from you folks. I'll suggest it to them after the elections.

Meanwhile, in order to join in the union message board conversations, you'll have to start paying dues. Communication between us is of the utmost importance, but to start off asking for freebies right from the beginning isn't a good way to get this relationship moving.

Honestly, the dues aren't bad, you'll adjust to them pretty quick, and they are tax deductible.

The union board is open to any dues-paying member. Start paying dues, you start having access. Simple.

Or you know that they are coming and you can open the door to help the transition into dues paying members.

Lets not be short sighted here. There is a bigger picture.

Communications is key.

If worse comes to worse GPAC could set up a website for the interim. That way you could get the info flow going while dues/web access are worked on our end.

I'm willing to bet a little PM to Diesel would go a long way to helping this get accomplished. :)

I think the election decisions tomorrow will go a long way to opening up the lines of communications. Although it depends on who gets voted in. Some have clearly stated they will work with NJI.

Hopefully people understand that emotions should not be brought into this. We shouldn't try and nickle and dime the NJI pilots to use the website. Common over brothers and sisters so you can talk is my belief.

If it doesn't happen by early next week then I bet a separate secure website is set up so that NJI pilots can talk.

Neither side is quite ready to "trust" the other...and it's seeming to manifest itself in dues/no dues; access/no access discussion.

If you want to peek, drop the quarter in the slot... (NJA)
If you want us to come willingly, let us peek...(NJI)

An alternative: an open section of the forum/boards that is accessible by all, and a pass word protected section that is turned "off" until your account is approved (ie, when dues are paid)

Lets not nickle and dime....

Sometimes you gotta just jump in with both feet.

I always check to see how deep the water is though.

I heard a rumor it's gonna be $10 to register for the NJASAP message boards, just like FlightInfo....

:laugh:

Latest resources

Back