Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

RustyFan

NJI pilots,

Use all means necessary to distribute the latest email (#2). We still do not have everyone's personal email addresses. It has been expressed that we do not use flightinfo to post GPAC documents, but use this site as a communication venue for those that read it.

Updates:
  • Communications with NJASAP have been established. They are aware of our actions.
  • Initial responses have been overwhelmingly positive.
  • We have several able and willing pilots with experience that have stepped forward to navigate us through this process.
Please understand that NJI pilots are being unionized into the NJASAP. This process cannot be stopped, but it can go smoothly if we act now to send forth a leadership team.

Remember, as it stands now, you do not have one single NJI pilot at the intergration table.

Register now at [email protected]

Now we're all getting on the same page!! Suggestions from the NJI pilots are encouraged.

Ahhh. It's like reuniting long lost twins. Let's move this effort forward as one team striving for a common goal: A fair and equitable integration that provides ample protections and OPPORTUNITIES for everyone.

100% support!

I just got the GPAC email, read it and immediately realized that NJASAP had to have helped these guys. It's got union written all over it.

Short Story... This NJI pilot is behind this all the way.

To my fellow NJA guys:
(from what I take)

• This is not a new union, its a leadership team to help merge us in your union... Quicker & smoother.
  • GPAC will bring a voice to the table to sit on the side of the union... NOT MANAGEMENT!
  • This is a temporary advisory group until a formal NJASAP elections can be held.
Trust me when I say, if NJI pilots take control of this, which it clearly lays out how we do it; NJA pilots will be very pleased with whats going on here. Very pleased.

GF

PS. This is a good thing, I dont see why it couldnt be posted on here. Its not that super secret.

Yeah post it here, for those of us that have transfered over who are obviously not included even though we sit next to you.

Yeah post it here, for those of us that have transfered over who are obviously not included even though we sit next to you.

Don't feel left out Diesel. I hav'nt seen the E'mail yet either!

I can email it to you....

PS, Can the union please open up the boards to NJI pilots so we can discuss this in private? I think this GPAC thing has real validity, but it needs to be discussed in a forum other than here. 2/3rds of our pilots dont even know what flightinfo is. The union board is the perfect place.

Obviously we have a group here willing to stick their neck out to get NJI pilots into the union and have a voice in the merger. I say we give them 100% support.

Gruman-

Its being worked on trust me.... It is.

Today is the election day. Tomorrow is a new day but it is a hot topic right now and we are just waiting to see who the leadership is.

Latest resources

Back