Att. Comair Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FR8mastr

I would just like to thank you for your vote of confidence in our ongoing battle to keep our jobs. Your support not to mention potential job help is greatly appreciated!! It's comforting to know that at least one ALPA carrier gives a hoot what happens to the US WO's So many thanks from an ALG pilot.

Thanks!

I agree with FR8mastr

What I read was a class act by the Professional pilots at COMAIR.

As one of the terminated pilots from ALG, and as soon as they put out the contacts I will be sending my resume in again to Comair. I sent in my resume immediately after getting terminated by LOA 81 to Sharon Jones, but will resubmit when I hear any additional info about who to send my stuff to.

Thanks Comair.

Re: Thanks!

canadflyau said:

What I read was a class act by the Professional pilots at COMAIR.

Thanks for the kind words, but I have been away for awhile and I'm not sure what you are referencing.

Good luck, I hope one day all ALPA pilots will look out for each other, the way it was meant to be.

I used to be a dispatcher at Piedmont, so I know what you guys have been going through. I would be proud to fly with any of you, anytime. Welcome aboard, and good luck to you.

Fellow Aviators,

The pilots at Comair are a FIRST CLASS ACT!!! They did the same thing for us Midway pilots. Although I decided to pursue another opportunity, I will never forget the helping-hand they extended us at RDU. They will always be regarded as true "brothers" in this back-stabbing industry. We can all learn something from them.

Thanks again Comair!

gump
ex-Midway

This needs to go back to the top of the thread!!

gump

Latest resources

Back