Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

727flier

driver
What will happen on the 19th if the stocks continue to stay below $1. I know it can't be below a dollar for ten consecutive days and still trade. Will they then have to do something drastic to get it back up. They will have thirty days to do it.
Just a question for anybody that's familiar with the NASDAQ rules.

06/11/20080.960.980.900.932404,9180
6/10/20080.901.00550.8670.97637,931
6/09/20080.9950.9950.850.941,023,3730
6/06/20081.121.130.91110.973,528,628

Last edited:
I think it has to remain under $1 for 30 consecutive days, then they start talking about de-listing it. Definitely not a process that happens overnight.

I know it'd only be a band-aid and wouldn't do a thing to fix the problems that are driving the value down, but can they do a reverse split to at least keep the values up?

What will happen on the 19th if the stocks continue to stay below $1. I know it can't be below a dollar for ten consecutive days and still trade. Will they then have to do something drastic to get it back up. They will have thirty days to do it.
Just a question for anybody that's familiar with the NASDAQ rules.

06/11/20080.960.980.900.932404,9180
6/10/20080.901.00550.8670.97637,931
6/09/20080.9950.9950.850.941,023,3730
6/06/20081.121.130.91110.973,528,628

The delisting process on the Nasdaq is set in motion when a company trades for 30 consecutive business days below the minimum bid /market cap. At this point, Nasdaq's Listing Qualifications Department will send a deficiency notice to the company, informing it that it has 90 calendar days to get up to standard in the case of the market value listing requirement or 180 calendar days if the issue is regarding the minimum bid price listing requirement, which is $1.

If it does get de-listed from the Nasdaq, it can still trade on the pinksheets (pinksheets.com for examples of stock). At that point, the company does not even have to publish financial statements.

For example:
KHKH — Kitty Hawk, Inc.Com (1 Cent)
Best Bid 0.003 (1 share) Best Ask 0.007 (100 shares) 9:29 AM

The delisting process on the Nasdaq is set in motion when a company trades for 30 consecutive business days below the minimum bid /market cap. At this point, Nasdaq's Listing Qualifications Department will send a deficiency notice to the company, informing it that it has 90 calendar days to get up to standard in the case of the market value listing requirement or 180 calendar days if the issue is regarding the minimum bid price listing requirement, which is $1.

Last edited:
ATSG stockholders: Don't worry; don't panic. Even as I type and your net worth plunges even further south Joe Hete and his entourage of ex-ATA intelligentsia are on the job with a cunning master plan to assuage investor fears and deliver ATSG into the promised land of viable ACMI operations.

Just ask Joe. Turning down the Astar offer of $7.75 was part of his grand strategy and the poor fools fell right into his trap: he now has them exactly where he wants them. Crazy like a fox is Joe - or perhaps totally deluded and completely out maneuvered. Deer in the headlights syndrome?

ATSG stockholders: Don't worry; don't panic. Even as I type and your net worth plunges even further south Joe Hete and his entourage of ex-ATA intelligentsia are on the job with a cunning master plan to assuage investor fears and deliver ATSG into the promised land of viable ACMI operations.

Just ask Joe. Turning down the Astar offer of $7.75 was part of his grand strategy and the poor fools fell right into his trap: he now has them exactly where he wants them. Crazy like a fox is Joe - or perhaps totally deluded and completely out maneuvered. Deer in the headlights syndrome?

Do you really think that merger would have stopped this? We would be in the same position we are now, only we would have ASTAR dragging us down with them. At least we have a punchers chance to make the ACMI thing work.
We get it! Can you move on. What is done is done, time to move forward. Maybe with ABX maybe not. We will all see soon enough......

Last edited:

Dude, you need to get over it and move on.

Dude, you need to get over it and move on.

You're the one with over a thousand posts. Dude.

As for getting over it, I'm certain I'll be fine - but reading the company's latest proposal is a little annoying. Have you seen a copy, dude?

Do you really think that merger would have stopped this? We would be in the same position we are now, only we would have ASTAR dragging us down with them. At least we have a punchers chance to make the ACMI thing work.
We get it! Can you move on. What is done is done, time to move forward. Maybe with ABX maybe not. We will all see soon enough......

Fair point. In fact, you're probably correct.

Latest resources

Back