• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Atsg Half Way To Stoping Public Trading

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You're the one with over a thousand posts. Dude.

As for getting over it, I'm certain I'll be fine - but reading the company's latest proposal is a little annoying. Have you seen a copy, dude?

Over 1,000 and not 1 crying about a letter of interest being called an offer, dude. :rolleyes:

I have no doubt the proposal is annoying. But if you keep clinging to something that never was and probably never will be what good will it do you?

If it does get de-listed from the Nasdaq, it can still trade on the pinksheets (pinksheets.com for examples of stock). At that point, the company does not even have to publish financial statements.

For example:
KHKH — Kitty Hawk, Inc.Com (1 Cent)
Best Bid 0.003 (1 share) Best Ask 0.007 (100 shares) 9:29 AM

What happens for shareholders when the stock is transferred?

What happens for shareholders when the stock is transferred?

The shares in your brokerage account would automatically go threw the symbol change....you would buy and sell as before. I have a lot of experience with pink sheet companies.... Unfortunately all lost 98 percent of their value. While on the pink sheets, companies are free to issue more shares. One company I bought issued 700 billion shares. Others like to issues press releases while dumping shares on the public. After the stock price crashes, they do a 1 for 20000 reverse split and start again. A lot of them like to lie. They can say what they want and issue false press releases and not get into trouble, because they trade on the "pink sheets." Not saying that this will happen with ATSG, but the professionals avoid pink sheet companies. I believe mutual funds are prohibited from buying stocks on the "pink sheets." After the dust settles, and it turns out ATSG is still above water, Hete may be able to work something out (possible reverse split with assets greater than liabilities).

Last edited:
=Airbus300;1608871]One company I bought issued 700 billion shares.

What what what? I would love to hear the story on that company. Can you share?

Man that guy is a snake. Do you think cmkm will recover anything from this crook?

The money was laundered by purchasing real estate in other peoples names, etc. If they do recover a portion, you have to remember that over 50,000 share holders were ripped off. $10 million divided by 50,000 share holders is not that much. We shall see. It's been over 5 years waiting now.

The shares in your brokerage account would automatically go threw the symbol change....you would buy and sell as before. I have a lot of experience with pink sheet companies.... Unfortunately all lost 98 percent of their value. While on the pink sheets, companies are free to issue more shares. One company I bought issued 700 billion shares. Others like to issues press releases while dumping shares on the public. After the stock price crashes, they do a 1 for 20000 reverse split and start again. A lot of them like to lie. They can say what they want and issue false press releases and not get into trouble, because they trade on the "pink sheets." Not saying that this will happen with ATSG, but the professionals avoid pink sheet companies. I believe mutual funds are prohibited from buying stocks on the "pink sheets." After the dust settles, and it turns out ATSG is still above water, Hete may be able to work something out (possible reverse split with assets greater than liabilities).

I figured as much, but wasn't sure... thanks for the reply AB.

So now that it's been above $1.00 for the past few days, does that reset the clock entirely, or does it have to stay above for x amount of time before it's safe again?

Of course, I bought a few shares when it was holding around $3 a while back, thinking "it's stable, it can't go much lower than that...". It's really all my fault, since every time I buy stock, it tanks. Shoulda been buying it last week!:rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure that every time it creeps above a dollar, the clock resets.

Latest resources

Back