Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

MooneyPilot

Hey,

What do you think of the plane? Anyone go from jet to turboprop? I have an interesting job opp. that is coming up but i would go from jet to ATR. Thanks.

The ATR is a lot of fun to fly. I fly the -212 at ASA if you want to PM me.

I know a lot of guys here that went from Jet to ATR. Most of the guys don't care, but I've heard a few complain. But it's mostly because they're old and break often.

It's really not a big deal, and the ATR is a real pilot's plane. You can really feel the plane through the controls, so it's fun to fly.

I used to fly the ATR. Fun plane, very simple. Very advanced for a turboprop. Easy to fly. This job wouldn't happen to be in Great Britain or India would it?

i liked the atr though i went from prop to jet. it has a roomy flight deck. where you thinking about going. empire maybe? or MAC. if so dont go to either!

I am on the Jet now, but I MISS MY ATR DAYS. Best four years of my flying career were on that plane. It is definetley a pilot's plane, and I do agree it is rather advance for a T-Prop. Transition from Jet to ATR should be fine......V1 cuts might be little different. Goodluck!!!

Hey,

What do you think of the plane? Anyone go from jet to turboprop? I have an interesting job opp. that is coming up but i would go from jet to ATR. Thanks.

It's a pure DEATH MACHINE, I mean look at it! The Blades all uncovered and all! 700 baby!

Latest resources

Back