• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ATP Seminole Crash

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I got word last night that one of the students was an ex Allegheny FA who left to persue her ratings.

pretty sad.....i just met josh (the atp instructor) two weeks ago when i was in rdu taking the atp written @ ATP.

irene was a cfi who had taken most of her written exams at the school i teach at. she was an ex fa building time.

we had heard (speculation - but from a pretty good source) that the two females were in front with josh and the dog in back.

the article/witnesses/picture makes it sound like (speculation here) that it vmc'd and flat spun into the ground. i wonder if the dog was a "bigger" dog (like a 120lb lab).

my prayers are with the families.

Yeah..just heard last night about this one. That's pretty sad, I was there for a week last year but work on the other side of the airport now. So I don't get to go over there much. From what the witnesses said it DID sound like a Vmc roll. And i'd bet a million dollars they were up there doing Vmc demo's in prep for the MEI ride.

How sad. I did their career program in 2001 and thought the VMC training was pretty conservative. Prayers to the families.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back