ATP & ExpressJet Newhires!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
wheelsup said:
You'll be holding out for a long time. Why do you think the mins are so low these days? Because no one with experience is applying. The regionals wouldn't be able to staff their airlines.

And I know you're gonna come back with "increase compensation and they will come". Sure they will. But why would an airline do this if instead of increasing $$, they can just lower mins...

~wheelsup

Wheelsup, How are you flying the CRJ for? I though you got hired to fly the Shorts 360? You can PM me. Thanks steve

pilotman121 said:
When will the low time pay for training pilots, figure out that they should still be instructing and not be a burden on captains.This is just a thought and probably above most of there heads!

Why does every low time guy have to be a PFTer? We are ALL PFTers to some extent, unless of course "mommy and daddy" paid for your inital ratings..

So, when is a good time to stop instructing and move on? Do you think you were ever a burden on a captain, I suppose you were born a high time pilot, eh? :)

Tram!

Unless you were from the higher time era, you will never be able to understand the difference!

Last edited:
Ahh, another tough guy who wants to circumnavigate direct questions.. :)

I will repeat - So, when is a good time to stop instructing and move on? Do you think you were ever a burden on a captain, I suppose you were born a high time pilot, eh? :D

Steve said:
Wheelsup, How are you flying the CRJ for? I though you got hired to fly the Shorts 360? You can PM me. Thanks steve

You're correct. I accepted a known class date at a regional instead - PM on the way.

~wheelsup

Latest resources

Back