Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

dueguard1

ROTT MAN 4 LIFE!!!
Oh my God is it me or is every single ATP instructor getting on w/ ExpressJet, Wow.....................................Everytime I go check the Airline placements Section on the ATP Website, the only place I see is ExpressJet, ExpressJet....................Even though I'm building some decent time where I'm at I would'nt mind swinging down there for a few months instructing, if I knew that was the majical way in.... Are You guys looking for CFI'S??? I did complete Your CFI program a little while back, but there wasn't as much movement going on then.........Anyway Congrats to all the ATP Instructors moving Ahead!!

Can anybody do the CRJ FTD thing and get on w/ Express Jet or do you have to be a Career Program Instructor first?

We all know CRJ FTD training will help you at ExpressJet. Where they fly Embraers. But you'll have a leg up with your FMS certification!

pilotkppsg said:
Can anybody do the CRJ FTD thing and get on w/ Express Jet or do you have to be a Career Program Instructor first?

If you meet the requirements in the Letter of Agreement, which is published on the website, that ExpressJet has with ATP then you will get an interview.

ATP considers Total CFI program graduates for employment but preference is given to career pilots. Fax in your resume to the number listed on the website.

It blows my mind that people will actually pay for "FMS Certification..." Do you think that an airline will hire you because you can skip that day in class now? What a waste of money....I'll teach you how to load a flight plan and hit Direct to a fix for half the money...you can even stay at home...just send me a check and I'll make a 2 minute phone call and let ya know...

El Bucho said:
It blows my mind that people will actually pay for "FMS Certification..." Do you think that an airline will hire you because you can skip that day in class now? What a waste of money....I'll teach you how to load a flight plan and hit Direct to a fix for half the money...you can even stay at home...just send me a check and I'll make a 2 minute phone call and let ya know...

You're completely right. And what about the CRJ FTD thing? Does any airline even give a crap? Or is it just a total waste of money? The only thing that the FMS thing is good for is giving you some idea of what's going on during that class. You'll actually learn how to use the bleeping thing when you get online.

Excuse me...can anybody tell met where to fax my stuff to XJT?

I would like to apply to them

thanks

CapnVegetto said:
You're completely right. And what about the CRJ FTD thing? Does any airline even give a crap? Or is it just a total waste of money?

If your an instructor at ATP it can get you a job....

When I got hired by Eagle, I didn't know what an FMS was.

Save your money.

Latest resources

Back