Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

NYCPilot

Incorporated.
For those of you who have taken the 121 version, what percentage or amount of 135 questions did you get. Or vice versa. I'm gearing up for the 121 stuff only (regs./performance/IFR flights), and are hesitant to bother studying the 135 applicable stuff, in the chance that the exam I take will contain some of these questions. Is it worth studying 135 applicable stuff anyways, and which sections of 135 most likely. I don't know why the FAA doesn't entirely exclude them from the respective tests.

I would not study any 135. On mine I didnt have any that I know of!! Dont waste your time. One of my friends didnt even study 13,14,15 I think those are the 72, dc9, and 73 chapters and he made a 80. Good Luck

You choose which exam you take. If you choose to take the 121 exam, there won't be any 135 questions.

viper548 said:
You choose which exam you take. If you choose to take the 121 exam, there won't be any 135 questions.

Well thats the idea. The place where I took my 121 ATP written siad that they had some test that had a few 135 questions. But dont waste your time

Latest resources

Back