ATP 121 Knowledge Exam

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

7humpwump

I've already posted this in the training section but haven't gotten any responses. Anyone out there know which aircraft specifications and performances are tested on the 121 written?

Get an ATP written test prep book from Gleim or asa and that should cover all the required knowledge areas!

Dont' worry about it, just memorize the correct answers like the rest of us do.

If you want to just pass the test go to AllAtps or some one else that offers a 1 day quickee. Quick, Simple, Passable, you can go in cold and still pass well!!

Those airplane specific questions were a whore- I remember one of the flight planning questions, where you had to figure out the fuel burned, and 2 of the answers were like 10 pounds apart, and the last was like 200 pounds difference. Now how in the #ell are you supposed to figure out the burn to within 10 pounds, using those crappy graphs, is beyond me.

Should have just memorised the dumb answers.

I also remember one of the W&B questions, where it was just simple math- AxB/C= none of the answers given. The feds did a wonderful job on that test, let me tell you!

I did the King DVD series- if ANYTHING can put you in a coma, it´s John and Marhta King! Wish I just went to one of those 1-day courses....

Latest resources

Back