• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ATN Pilots buying Gifts for Herb and Gary

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No way Ty Boy:laugh: flew the F-16 so you can count him out for this. He'd also be offering up other gifts besides wild turkey and guitars. These gifts would be another word for cranium.

Hey, Uppercrud . . . . . Shouldn't you be out introducing yourself to the neighbors and warning them you're living in the neighborhood? I thought that was part of the terms of your parole? How's your parent's basement treating you? Better log-off before they catch you violating your probation. :laugh:

Last edited:
Hey, Uppercrud . . . . . Shouldn't you be out introducing yourself to the neighbors and warning them you're living in the neighborhood? I thought that was part of the terms of your parole? How's your parent's basement treating you? Better log-off before they catch you violating your probation. :laugh:

Ty are you going to bid Oakland? Not because you'll be the bottom guy, I heard you're not a bottom guy type (seniority list of course), but you know the west coast is nice.

How is Bruce?

If some one is trying to be nice, why hate. If this is the case, why can't people just look at this as "hey swa we want to be part of the family".

Thanks texman. That's exactly what it is. A lot of pilots in the industry have a lot of respect for Herb. Including the pilots of AirTran.

A lot of pilots in the industry have a lot of respect for Herb. Including the pilots of AirTran.

Are these the same guys that just recently threatened a sick out? Is respect spelled, "if I don't get my way I'll take it out on your bottom line which happens to be my bottom line"?

As a blue dude I am envious of what the AirTran guys are about to walk into, and to hear about these types of threats is disheartening. Not that everyone shares the same attitude, but geez! Eye on the ball people!

The best gift you can give Gary and Herb is to show up doing your job earning your next customer every step of the way. That's what they want, not F'n trinkets and booze. Seriously, do you really think Herb would notice another g'damn bottle of Wild Turkey?

No way Ty Boy:laugh: flew the F-16 so you can count him out for this. He'd also be offering up other gifts besides wild turkey and guitars. These gifts would be another word for cranium.

Hey crust.................when did you get out prison??? How's your hubby??

Are these the same guys that just recently threatened a sick out? Is respect spelled, "if I don't get my way I'll take it out on your bottom line which happens to be my bottom line"?

As a blue dude I am envious of what the AirTran guys are about to walk into, and to hear about these types of threats is disheartening. Not that everyone shares the same attitude, but geez! Eye on the ball people!

The best gift you can give Gary and Herb is to show up doing your job earning your next customer every step of the way. That's what they want, not F'n trinkets and booze. Seriously, do you really think Herb would notice another g'damn bottle of Wild Turkey?

Nobody threatened a sick out. That's absurd! If you are repeating what one anonymous person said on this message board and comparing that to our entire pilot group, then that's pretty ignorant.

You don't have to worry about us showing up and doing our jobs. Remember, AirTran was not built by its management, but its employees.
And if it's ok with you, I believe we will still send the "F'n trinkets."
Thanks for your input. It means a lot to us.

You might wanna tell the guys to cancel that Fender order. Everytime I've seen Gary play, he was strumming various Gibsons.

Ty, you do make me laugh.... but guys.. please... this is aviation related how??

Maybe this thread needs to be moved to YGBSM.... can't believe that there is a place where people like management.. must be the land of Oz..

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back