ATN ALPA RepRecall email

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Newsflash:

The recall topic was started by JC. It is on the internal ATN Forum and has gone viral. The -opposition- to this idiot whose entire history at ATN has been to cause disruption of unity, is unparalleled. His reputation and his ridiculous recall idea are toast.

Look, every member has the right to TRY to recall their reps. If he succeeds so be it, but give him credit for using the process.

vv100-

Thanks for the recognition! The original was nasty...but in a good way. The tranny version would be an instant classic!!:)

vv100-

Thanks for the recognition! The original was nasty...but in a good way. The tranny version would be an instant classic!!:)

Funniest thing I've read in the 10+ years I've been here :)

This is just getting more embarrasing!!!

I obviously knew about the recall, and its motives. But several days ago, I was sent a copy of this letter, which I saw for the first time. Below is the most sickening exceprt from the letter!

Because our voting rights were apprehended by seven individuals on August 18th, the Merger Committee has informed us that Southwest has approximately 500 employees working on the dissolution of AirTran Airways; now known as “Plan B”. That plan will go into effect on September 30th if our MC has not reached an agreement with Southwest Airlines and SWAPA.

From the start of this merger, I was in favor of a peaceful resolution, and knew the great things this group would inherit via the SWAPA CBA. That doesn't mean, though, that I will just bend over and squeal like a pig!

If there was knowledge of this threat back at thee meeting in ATL, it should have been discussed very openly. It wasn't, though, because these threats are completely lame! From what I've heard from SWA guys, this is Gary Kelly 101; give an artificial deadline for some pressing reason and know that labor will cave because of it.

Its so comforting to know that our MC has folded so easily!!! Oakland here we come.:(

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back