• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ATLAS still hiring?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It is possible to work (involuntarily and voluntarily) on your days off, and fly over guarantee.

Overall, the benefits are really good. The cost of medical WILL get a LOT more expensive, both to AAWWH employees and to Americans, as there is no cost control, and the health insurance companies are sucking us dry.

cliff
PVG

It's the John Edward's of the industry ( ambulance chasers) with their medical malpractice lawsuits that account for as much as 40% of unnecessary health care costs. And they all contribute heavily to democrats.

It's the John Edward's of the industry ( ambulance chasers) with their medical malpractice lawsuits that account for as much as 40% of unnecessary health care costs. And they all contribute heavily to democrats.

Not to get political here...but that is just a false statement that Fox News wants you to believe.

How does commuting work at Atlas? I know you're home based, but are the trips usually commutable? Will they fly you in the day of or are the shows normally early? Also, will they provide a hotel room or do you need to keep a crashpad?

How does commuting work at Atlas? I know you're home based, but are the trips usually commutable? Will they fly you in the day of or are the shows normally early? Also, will they provide a hotel room or do you need to keep a crashpad?

There is a massive thread on the 'other' website that explains everything you would ever care to know. It's under the heading 'Hiring News'. You'll need to log in to get there.

The list on APC.com is accurate for the current contract. The new contract isn't signed as of yet so the numbers aren't published.

Kalitta Air has home basing, not Atlas. Atlas has Gateways, and if you don't live near a Gateway you may get "Alternative Travel" from a non-Gateway location.

ALL the trips are commutable. Atlas will fly you from your Gateway to the location they want you in. They will get you there a minimum of 12 hours before the flight, for crew rest purposes....if the flight is late evening, you may be able to airline in that morning.

There is no such thing as crashpads...those are for pilots with a base, where all the trips begin and end in your base. While, technically Atlas DOES have bases, they aren't like a DAL base. Often, you may not see your base for months. You airline to a location to start your rotation, then when it's over you airline back to your Gateway.

For example, I am based in NYC. My current rotation started in NYC (unusual), and is currently scheduled (subject to MASSIVE and FREQUENT changes) to end in LAX.

cliff
ANC

cliff
ANC

Latest resources

Back