• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ATLAS still hiring?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They will be in Atlas colors. There are no plans to ever paint a plane in Titan colors. Leased planes from Titan will be in the leased operators colors.

Last edited:
Ummmmm i believe thats a fake pic. That reg # (330pa) comes back to a piper. Thats a ups 76 and a reg # is 330UP, BUt thats a good fake.:beer:

hahahahhaha, damm. I cant fool anybody. besides its missing a cargo door.

must be a nose loader. lol

hahahahhaha, damm. I cant fool anybody. besides its missing a cargo door.

must be a nose loader. lol

It was still a good effort!

Could you doctor another photo depicting that we're all happy about our pay, QOL and security of our jobs? And also one in which we have the utmost confidence in management for the future of our respective airlines?

:D

Last edited:
Thanks. By looking at the payrates I wonder how miss leading they are. Can a second year fo expect to pull down 100k?

Last edited:
Thanks. By looking at the payrates I wonder how miss leading they are. Can a second year fo expect to pull down 100k?

Well, there's always the standard mantra to NEVER plan your finances on ANYTHING other than min guaranty.

But if you get the chance to go to a face to face in MIA, they'll throw up the schedules and associated pay credit of the most recent newhires to hit the line.

When I was there, it ranged from 45 hours on the low end, but he was military and didn't work the full month. The high was in the 120 range, and it was made clear he kept himself out for that kind of money. The average was in the mid 70's range.

Be advised, the current CBA has no pay protections for anything above min guaranty. So if you get an 80 hour line and they take a 10 hour leg for IOE, well........

Take it FWIW.

Latest resources

Back