Atlas/Polar

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sunnfun said:
I don't think that number is correct. Maybe combined with Polar and counting the ones parked. According to Airfleets Air Atlanta, Air Atlanta Europe and Polar operate 31 active 747.

Maybe someone more familiar with the actual numbers can chime in?

Here are the most recent numbers I received from the company:Last count was Atlas 17 Classics & 11 -400's and Polar 6 Classics & 6 -400's

Hnl

Hugh Jorgan said:
I was looking online at the schedule and it no longer shows any HNL flights. Has Polar ceased HNL operations?

Not sure what Polar has in the way of scheduled service through HNL, but we (Atlas) have several flights a week through HNL going to SYD & AKL for our Qantas and Air New Zealand contract.

Hugh Jorgan said:
I was looking online at the schedule and it no longer shows any HNL flights. Has Polar ceased HNL operations?

Don't know what online schedule you were looking at, but we do have frequent flights from TVS to HNL on the Classic. Also a few flights from ANC to HNL on the -400. ;)

Last edited:
B747FR8DAWG said:
Here are the most recent numbers I received from the company:Last count was Atlas 17 Classics & 11 -400's and Polar 6 Classics & 6 -400's

Are those all actively flying? If you look on the link that fun posted, they're listing a bunch of them as stored.

Everett Howe said:
Are those all actively flying? If you look on the link that fun posted, they're listing a bunch of them as stored.

As far as I can see, based on the flying we're doing, those numbers for ATLAS are current planes operating, minus those that are in for scheduled maintenance and the aircraft damaged in DUS. I cannot comment on what Polar has operating.

B747FR8DAWG said:
As far as I can see, based on the flying we're doing, those numbers for ATLAS are current planes operating, minus those that are in for scheduled maintenance and the aircraft damaged in DUS. I cannot comment on what Polar has operating.

Do you or Polar still have A/C in the desert?

Does atlas or polar take jumpseaters from non-cass airlines? I'm looking to make a trip to sydney australia soon and loads on UAL suck. Is there a phone number to list? Thx

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back