• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Atlas interview - HELP!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ahh, to fly the B747. This is a great thread with great info and none of the usual bickering and trolling. I just want to let everyone at Polar/Atlas know that I appreciate it.

Updating and waiting patiently for a call.

BTW, how hard is it to j/s on Polar/Atlas from JFK to Stansted? Are there usually seats available? Are there even flights between that city pair?

Last edited:
great thread

I ran into an Atlas guy a few days ago commuting to get to the airplane. He's been an FO since he was hired in '98. Are they hiring FE's only or do they hire into the right seat also? he had nothing but good things to say about the company, pretty good stuff.

The newest class has both PFE's and FO's. They hire directly into the right seat.

As far as the Skype thing goes....the calls are VERY cheap! And the quality is very good as well. I spoke to someone calling me from Hong Kong using Skype(I was in Pittsburgh at the time), and the quality was excellent and there was only the usual slight delay with calls from that long of a distance. They are also comming out with a wifi phone that you can use from any hotspot or wifi access point making it very mobile and freeing you up from your computer.

No travel benies at Atlas, except for jumpseating as I understand it over there.

Good luck all.

Do you guys have a trip/duty rig or is it just the monthly guarantee? Wondering what you get paid for sitting in the hotel for a couple days in Reykjavik or some other garden spot.

Great thread guys, thanks for all the info, please keep the questions and answers comming.....

Thanks All

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back