• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Atlas Hiring?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Up a rope yourself, sweetie. Your hate-filled anti-Polar rhetoric is at least as damaging as any imagined group effort at Polar to damage YOUR pilot group. Do you imagine that any person on the Polar list wants anything to do with being under YOUR thumb if there's an integration, based upon the non-stop Polar bashing you leave on FI?

Happy New Year... May you live forever.

Last edited:
You asked the question in a smart @ss way and you didn't like the factual answer, backed up by ALPA National and an independent board.

As far as "hate-filled anti-Polar rhetoric," one can easily see that mine followed Polars actions and examples towards the Atlas crews. Currently carried on by your current MEC and your membership judging from his recent 12-22-2007 VARS message denouncing ALPA Nationals independent board findings. I guess you'll be putting ALPA National on one of your home made "Scab" lists next.

It appears that you and yours can dish out the cr@p, but can't take the truth when you are called on your lies and accusations. And this was just over the most egregious actions Polar has done recently (2005).

You asked the question in a smart @ss way and you didn't like the factual answer, backed up by ALPA National and an independent board.
Actually, I didn't ask a question in the literal sense. It was more of a hypothetical musing about how you seem to find every imaginable fault with the Polar group and none with your own.

I'm glad to see that my smart @ss "question" has been "factually" backed up by ALPA and an independent board... Polar IS responsible for everything "wrong" at Atlas. Thanks for clearing that up. :rolleyes:

No prob, always trying to help the misinformed or uninformed.

The latest besides the two -400's going to Atlas, unlike what the Polar MEC said to his membership, the ALPA Executive Board just approved the Battle Stars for the Atlas council and crew members for supporting the Polar strike.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back