Atlas Air to start hiring in the fall

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks Cliffster

Because that is the training aircraft for the Army. They have the aircraft posted to cover Air Force flight school, Navy/Marine/Coast Guard flight school, and Army flight school. The only difference is they cover the old and new airframes for AF/Navy flight school, but only the current (not the old) Army flight school (that would be a TH-55 and/or UH-1).

cliff
GRB

What? No Cessna 172 for civilian flight school? :smash:

On a serious note, i'm surprised the 727 didn't make the list.

Has anyone that just submitted a resume since the window recently opened gotten any traction/response yet? Just curious how quickly they are moving things with new applicants.

Has anyone that just submitted a resume since the window recently opened gotten any traction/response yet? Just curious how quickly they are moving things with new applicants.

I would expect it to take a while. The guys getting calls so far were those who had their interview cancelled or who had completed the phone screen/online test last year.

I would expect it to take a while. The guys getting calls so far were those who had their interview cancelled or who had completed the phone screen/online test last year.

That would actually work well for me. I'd like to apply now that this window is open - but I'm under another commitment until Feb. 1st.

That would actually work well for me. I'd like to apply now that this window is open - but I'm under another commitment until Feb. 1st.

Go ahead and apply, but just list your availability date on your resume.

Atlas Air will be attending the Aero Crew Solutions pilot job fair in Chicago on Saturday September 8th. For more information visit www.aerocrewsolutions.com/pilot-job-fair/

Minimums of 2000 TT, 500 hours of turbine, FAA Multi-Engine ATP Certificate, current First Class Medical, FCC Radio License, legally authorized to work in the US, no restrictions on international travel, Current passport, ability to pass a 10 year security background check and a pre-employment drug test.

Please have an online application filled out.
For more information please visit www.atlasair.com/aa/careers.asp

Latest resources

Back