Atlas Air to start hiring in the fall

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
remove the dot after crew.

Great news! Is hiring more likely on the 747 or 767 fleets? What is the seat lock for newhires? 3 years? Also, what is the likely base offerings for newhires?

Got a call this morning for an interview but.... My stuff was already in from the last round of interviews and I guess I was already in the system. Infact, I was trying to figure out how to submit a resume This morning ( like everyone else) as the phone rang. Have an interview later this month so the calls are already going out. good luck to everyone, it's a great career job!

Got a call this morning for an interview but.... My stuff was already in from the last round of interviews and I guess I was already in the system. Infact, I was trying to figure out how to submit a resume This morning ( like everyone else) as the phone rang. Have an interview later this month so the calls are already going out. good luck to everyone, it's a great career job!

Didyou already completed the online test or was this your first call?

Didyou already completed the online test or was this your first call?

Did the test last December, was successful but got an email a few days later that they were suspending hiring and that they would be in contact with me when they resume hiring.

Latest resources

Back