• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Atlantic Bucks to make up for the STIP?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I admit seeing emai how it all happened is a changer but seeing Rick lash out after was more. Only transfers now since I guess real flexjets see it to. He need to just admit he did it but saying he hates the guy for posting it ain't good. Im feeling betrayed and not sure what to do. If Ken makes Rick that way maybe.

Still don't want Union but i'm feeling betrayed and PIC isn't it.

The Raytheon Travel Air pilots felt betrayed when they voted the union down the first time too, then they got to experience Kenn Ricci's management first hand and soon realized their mistake. It took years to correct. The Flexjet pilots have the advantage (if you can call it that) of working under KR/DAC management for a while before the vote. Don't make the same mistake that the Travel Air pilots did the first time around.

I think I remember seeing Rick say it was a dark dark place when he had to tell the truth about what really happened to those guys. Unfortunately when you get caught lying that is not fun. Something I learned back in the Fourth Grade!

I think I remember seeing Rick say it was a dark dark place when he had to tell the truth about what really happened to those guys. Unfortunately when you get caught lying that is not fun. Something I learned back in the Fourth Grade![/QUOTE

I called Rick to ask. He said the email looks bad there is more to the story but he can't say because the union fought hard to keep things confidential. He said if he defends himself he breaks the law and we're just going to have to trust him.

Still though I did tell him the way he responded made it seem like hrs not telling the truth. He said it just makes him angry because he know it's the union writing and not these guys. It makes him angry they sign there names to it.

I think I remember seeing Rick say it was a dark dark place when he had to tell the truth about what really happened to those guys. Unfortunately when you get caught lying that is not fun. Something I learned back in the Fourth Grade!

I called Rick to ask. He said the email looks bad there is more to the story but he can't say because the union fought hard to keep things confidential. He said if he defends himself he breaks the law and we're just going to have to trust him.

Still though I did tell him the way he responded made it seem like hrs not telling the truth. He said it just makes him angry because he know it's the union writing and not these guys. It makes him angry they sign there names to it.

You know Timmy I was wondering why you got real quiet all the sudden. But I guess your latest fluffer session with Rick helped to steer you back to the dark side.

Of course he did you imbecile. Honestly what the **** else did you expect him to say?

The proof is there in black and white and if there was more to the story that exonerated RH then the company wouldn't have gotten it's *** whooped, gag order or not.

Do you realize in your tiny pea size brain how the fact the company HAD TO REINSTATE the pilots shows the recklessness and depravity of their actions? They didn't have to compensate them or settle with them monetarily (although part of it) they had to give them their jobs back. That is so rare I don't even know if it's happened before.

I have a feeling the gag order was requested by the company. The IBT, as victors, have nothing to gain here by a gag order. Rick is lying (again) to you.

Even in the case of the fab 5 Travel Air pilots they didn't get their jobs back even though the depositions showed outrageous behavior on the part of management. The fact OneSky was ordered to bring the 3 hostages back should make you wonder what the **** that gag order covers.

Timmy get help. Your leaps of logic are so huge I honestly wonder if you are competent to fly.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back